Submissions are closed and the DIFF Film Fellows will be announced at the end of September, 2014
DIFF Film Fellows
This year, the Dharamshala International Film Festival (DIFF) is proud to announce the launch of the DIFF Film Fellows programme.
This initiative hopes to encourage and develop filmmaking talent in the Himalayan regions of India by providing an opportunity to young, up-and-coming filmmakers from the area to attend DIFF 2014 and participate in its various events, which include screenings of the best of contemporary independent cinema, and masterclasses and workshops held by visiting filmmakers and industry professionals. Selected participants will also have the opportunity to engage in special one-on-one mentorship sessions with visiting filmmakers.
Based on their applications, five young filmmakers will be selected as part of DIFF Film Fellows 2014. The programme will cover train fares, food and lodging for the duration of the festival.
Please read the rules and regulations and if you qualify, fill in the form below. All fields are mandatory.
If there are any questions do email us at email@example.com.
Rules and Regulations:
- Applicants must be 30 or younger.
- Applicants must be from one of the following Himalayan regions:
Jammu & Kashmir
Hill regions of West Bengal and Assam
- Applicants must send a completed entry form and a link to a short film directed by them. Incomplete entries will not be considered.
- One submission per applicant only.
- Films submitted must be shorter than 20 minutes in duration.
- Films can be in any genre: fiction, documentary, experimental, or animation.
- A panel of industry professionals will judge the entries and their decision will be final.
- The deadline for sending applications is 31 August 2014.
- Successful applicants will be notified by 1 October 2014.